For new customers:
For registered customers:
Publish your own papers with us - it's easy!Read more
Academic Paper, 2015, 22 Pages
The FOM University of Applied Sciences, Hamburg (Business and Administration)
This Assignment with the topic “Jollibee Foods Corporation: International Expansion” is based on an investigation from Christopher A. Bartlett from the Harvard Business School and covers the following topics:
1. How was Jollibee able to build its dominant position in the fast food market in the Philippines?
2. What sources of competitive advantage was it able to develop against McDonald’s in its home market?
3. Evaluation of Tony Kitchner’s performance as the first head of Jollibee’s international division.
4. How effectively did he develop the organization to implement his priorities?
5. Evaluation of the three investment options Papua New Guinea, Hong Kong and California.
6. Which of the three markets should Jollibee enter next?
The content and facts in this assignment are coming mainly from the article “Jollibee Foods Corporation: International Expansion” from the Harvard Business School mentioned above.
Academic Paper, 146 Pages
African Studies - Miscellaneous
Academic Paper, 85 Pages